Chifeng Gold’s Lane Xang Minerals Limited (LXML) operates the Sepon Gold and Copper Operation, located in Vilabouly District, Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR. Since operations commenced in 2003, LXML Sepon has produced over 1.1 million tonnes of copper cathode and over 53 tonnes of gold. In 2022, Sepon produced 6,600 tonnes of copper and 6.7 tonnes of gold. Planned production for 2023 is over 6 tonnes of gold and 7,000 tonnes of copper.
LXML is now positioning itself for future growth. With the transition from a copper-focused operation to a gold-focused operation completed in 2020 and with a number of other feasibility studies, a ramp up in exploration and with merger and acquisition activity underway, the future for LXML and the Sepon operation is unlimited in potential and opportunity.
In support of this growth, we are looking for Human Resource Advisor to join our team on site to deliver on our growth plans, and be a part of this exciting future.
With a highly experienced leadership team on site, you will build strong working relationships whilst growing your knowledge and skills in HR and the mining industry.
This role reports to the HR Business Partner (HRBP) and will be required to work a site roster providing support to HR Operations Team in relation to HR system and processes, salary and benefits administration, HR initiative implementations, employment management and reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Have a strong customer centric focus, with the ability to provide support and advice to internal customers at all levels across of the business.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, systems, and tools.
- Have the ability to conduct workplace investigations and overseeing end-to-end disciplinary processes.
- Focus on developing and fostering a culture of teamwork and employee involvement.
- Understand and enjoy operating in remote and challenging work environments.
- Maintaining databases to ensure accurate information is stored in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in HR Administration
- Hold a minimum Diploma level qualification and at least 2 years HR, Finance or Administration experience.
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team.
- Great organisation ability and a keen eye for detail.
- Well-developed computer skills including experience with related HR software and systems, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Attractive salary packages, including a performance-based incentives and other benefits, are on offer for this role. This is a great opportunity to join an exisiting world class mining operation and contribute towards the ongoing development of the biggest and best mining company in the Lao PDR.
Phonsinuan Village, P.O. Box 4486, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: +856 21 268 200, NalaoVillage, Kaisone District, Savannakhet Tel: +856 41 212686